We work exclusively with the oldest and finest manufacturer of Judaica
embroidery in Israel. They opened their doors as a small storefront in Jerusalem
in 1929 and today the 3rd generation continues the tradition of excellence.
In addition to bima covers, our Judaica embroidery collections include
Torah ark covers,
Torah covers / mantles, bein gavra,
velvet sefer Torah cases, megillah
covers and navi covers.
How to order a bima cover
We offer a wide selection of embroidered bima covers. They are made to
order in any size, for any style bima. You can choose from the bima cover
designs shown, mix and match elements from different bima designs offered,
submit your own design or work with us to create a custom design.
If ordering a parochet and you want a matching bima cover and donâ€™t see
the matching style then we can show you the matching bima cover options.
We offer a number of velvet color options. If you prefer another material,
let us know so we can see if it is in stock. If you have a preference for
a certain fringe style let us know.
How do I order a bima cover?
- Measure the top surface of the bima. Provide us with the width (right
to left) and the depth (front to back).
- Do you need the bima cover to drop or hang over the sides?
- If so, which sides (front, back, right, left) will have a drop?
- What length drop do you need for each of these sides?
- If your bima will have a drop, then do you have any drawers or cabinets
on any of the sides of the bima?
- If so, do you want easier access to them by having slits on
the corners of the drop?
- If so, which sides? (front, back, right, left)?
- Will the bima cover be flat or fitted? (only applicable if there
are any drops)
- If it will be fitted then is the bima surface level or angled?
- If angled, then what is the height of the back and front of the
amud measuring from the bottom of the legs to the top of the surface.
- Do you want one of the styles shown or want to mix and match or
create a new style?
- What color and type of material do you want?
- What color fringes do you want?
- Do you want a dedication embroidered on the bima cover?
- If so, what color thread do you want?
- Do you want the dedication on the top surface or on the front
- Do you want a plastic cover?
- If so, do you want a flat or fitted plastic cover?
- If you want a flat cover do you want it just to go over
the top of the bima cover or do you want a bag with zipper made
for the bima cover to go inside?
Here is bima cover with a 25cm drop on all 4 sides and the dedication placement
on the front drop. Note that the dotted lines are the division between the
top surface and the drop.
Here is a bima with a drop on the front, right and left sides. There are
slits on the front corners.